TCSOS provides opportunities for COVID-19 testing to reduce the risk of transmission and prevent outbreaks.
- Effective September 17, 2022, unvaccinated school employees will no longer have to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing as previously mandated by the public health order.
- Antigen (Bixax) rapid tests are available to all students upon request from a parent/guardian. Contact the TCSOS Health Services office to request a test. 209.536.2045
TCSOS will continue to:
- Provide access to testing for all individuals who are exposed to a COVID-19 case.
- Offer over-the-counter tests to employees and families.
At Home COVID-19 Testing
Effective September 17, 2022, unvaccinated school employees will no longer have to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing as previously mandated by the public health order.
Employees who are asked to take a COVID-19 test can use this form to submit their results to the TCSOS Health Services team.
* Please sign in using your TCSOS Google account.
The Optum Serve State testing site (LHI), located at the Mother Lode Fairgrounds, is open seven days a week from 7 AM to 7 PM.
Currently, no appointments are needed for PCR (lab) tests. However, if you need a rapid antigen test, please make an appointment.
Individuals can schedule appointments at: lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling 888-634-1123. There is no cost to the individual, and anyone can get tested. If you believe you have been exposed to COVID, please schedule an appointment to get tested 5 days after exposure. If you have any symptoms, please get tested right away.
Get Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order free at-home COVID-19 test kits 3 times from the federal government for a total of 16 tests. The test are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days.
Order your tests now so you have them when you need them.