Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
The TCSOS Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan for 2020 is intended to provide information at the local educational agency (LEA) level for how student learning continuity will be addressed during the COVID-19 crisis in the 2020–21 school year. The Learning Continuity Plan replaces the LCAP for the 2020–21 school year.
The Learning Continuity Plan includes descriptions of the following: addressing gaps in learning; conducting meaningful stakeholder engagement; maintaining transparency; addressing the needs of unduplicated pupils, students with unique needs, and students experiencing homelessness; providing access to necessary devices and connectivity for distance learning; providing resources and supports to address student and staff mental health and social emotional well-being; and continuing to provide school meals for students.
If you have questions or comments about the plan, your feedback is appreciated and desired. Please contact Superintendent Cathy Parker to share your feedback.
Tuolumne County District LCPs
- Belleview Elementary School
- Big Oak Flat Groveland Unified School District
- Columbia Union School District
- Curtis Creek Elementary School District
- Gold Rush Charter School
- Jamestown Elementary
- Sonora Elementary School
- Sonora Union High School District
- Soulsbyville Elementary School District
- Summerville Elementary School District
- Summerville Union High School District
- Twain Harte School District