Instructional Quality and Professional Development
The Educational Services department operates a wide variety of opportunities and activities that focus on improving the quality of education in Tuolumne County in local school districts. The focus is on the classroom teacher and students in order to optimize and improve educational opportunities for all. Responsibilities to the districts include:
- Provide curriculum consultant services to school districts under 901 ADA
- Coordinate professional development for certificated and classified staff members
- Facilitate articulation and linkages among K-14 schools and districts
- Support mechanisms for inter-agency and community-wide collaboration
- Make connections to regional and statewide curriculum resources
Contact Diana Harford, Assistant Superintendent for Educational Services, for more information.
Professional Development Opportunities
2021-2022 School Year
Please check back often as the schedule is updated regularly.