Using the CA Science Framework to Implement NGSS Statewide Rollout
Brought to you by the California Department of Education, California County Superintendents Educational Services Association/County Office of Education, K12 Alliance @ WestEd, California Science Project, and the California Science Teachers Association.
Local Date & Location: May 3-4, 2017 – San Joaquin COE, Stockton
As you prepare to register, please view or download the Framework Rollout flyer HERE for further detail of session offerings and statewide locations. We recommend that each district bring a team of 4-6. This will allow for additional districts to participate as space is limited. Ideally, teams should include an Administrator or Curriculum Leader in addition to Teacher Leaders.
Registration fee is $250 per participant – payable via credit card at time of registration.
- There are no refunds for participant cancellations.
- Participation fee includes all materials, a light breakfast and lunch both days.
- Individual registrations ONLY. Group registration is not available.
- You will be asked to fill out your contact information, choose your sessions, and pay the $250 participation fee at the time of registration.
- Your registration will not save and will not be confirmed if payment is not made.
- Purchase order exceptions are on a case-by-case basis and only if pre-approved. Participants paying by purchase orders CAN NOT register online. They must go through a pre-approval process by contacting Amy Kennedy. (Contact information below.) Purchase order registrations will not be confirmed until payment is made.
You will receive a confirmation email once registered showing the Rollout location you are attending, the sessions you are registered for, and a ‘payment paid’ status for your back-up.
Reasonable Accommodation: Pursuant to state and federal statues, individuals with a disability may request reasonable accommodation to attend or participate in the CA Science Framework Rollout. Requests for Sign Language Interpreters should be directed to Amy Kennedy, Event Coordinator, at least 30-days prior to the event. Contact information: Phone: (209) 468-9027; Email: email@example.com.