It’s hard to believe the start of the school year is almost upon us with students returning to school on Tuesday, August 22nd or Wednesday, August 23rd, depending on the district. In preparation for the start of school, we have planned a staff in-service training on Monday, August 21st for all TCSOS staff (certificated or classified) from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm at the TCSOS office building, with breakfast and lunch provided.
- Certificated staff is required to attend the August 231st staff in-service day as part of their regular workday.
- Certificated staff who are unable to attend must turn in a leave form.
- Classified staff who normally begin work on the first day of school, August 22nd or August 23rd, and for whom August 21st is not a regular work day, have the option to participate in the in-service day and will turn in a time sheet on August 21st in order to be paid for their time.
- Individual staff photos for staff I.D. badges will be taken for new employees or those who wish to have a retake.
- We encourage you to carpool as parking is limited.
We look forward to seeing you!