The HEF Project aims to shift educators to more advanced student-centered, skill-based teaching and learning practices, as well as health content while building a statewide system of support for health education.
A professional learning opportunity will be provided in April 2021.
Teachers will complete four online courses in the subject areas:
- California Health Education Framework Overview
- Nutrition & Physical Activity and Mental, Emotional, & Social Health
- Growth, Development, and Sexual Health/Injury Prevention and Safety
- Alcohol, Tobacco, & Other Drugs/Personal and Community Health
Join us to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the CA Health Education Framework guidance
- Connect with other educators to build your health education toolbox
Teachers will participate in 4 modules of online learning (approximately 7 hours); a 2-hour virtual session on April 29 from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM, and complete a learning activity.
For more information, contact:
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services
Tuolumne County Superintendent of Schools