This workshop is FREE to representatives of Tuolumne County School Districts.
Participants should bring their computers and copies of their CHKS, CSSS, and CSPS reports.
- Why collect CalSCHLS data?
- TUPE Requirements
- LCAP Needs
- Student Supports
- What’s new with CalSCHLS?
- New(ish) website
- New changes to the CHKS, CSSS and CSPS
- New data dashboards (district and school)
- New trend reports
- New disaggregated reports for LCAP subgroups
- New school comparison reports
- How can you act on CalSCHLS data?
- Which universal supports are robust?
- Which have room for growth?
- Which call for action?
- Participants will:
- Select one support to focus on during the workshop
- Use the data to support their choice
- Review resources for taking action on their CalSCHLS data
- Decide on one action to take after the workshop
- Create a plan for taking action