Chromebooks are easy-to-use, fast, and secure computers. This makes them a favorite for teachers as it removes the technology hassles, letting you focus on teaching and learning. In this workshop, participants will learn how to best take advantage of these devices in your classroom, from basic use and customization to integrating Google tools and services.
- What are Chromebooks and how are they different from other computers
- How to manage and take care of Chromebooks in schools
- How to personalize your Chromebook
- How you can integrate technology in your classroom using Chromebooks
- How Chromebooks and G Suite for Education work seamlessly together
- How teachers can find and assign apps to students
- How to troubleshoot simple Chromebook issues, and where to find support when needed