TCSOS Employees Only Please
TCSOS is hosting a Flu Shot Clinic – sign up now in order to reserve space in our October 25th clinic. Participants are required to sign up but can come at any time during the 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM Clinic.
- For members with medical coverage through CVT only.
- A flu shot is part of your prescription benefits plan.
- Flu shots will be given on site by a certified professional.
- The shots are sponsored by California’s Valued Trust.
- Please be sure to bring your CVT Member ID Card.
Influenza is a serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes even death. Every flu season is unique, and influenza infection can affect people differently. Even healthy people can get very sick from the flu and spread it to others. An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances of getting the flu and spreading it to others. When more people get vaccinated against the flu, less flu can spread throughout their community.