Successfully integrating technology into the classroom doesn’t just happen – it takes careful planning and preparation. Knowing why it’s important and what tools are available are solid first steps. Start with what you already do well in your class, then see where technology may be able to help you. This unit will help you get started.
What Will You Learn?
In this unit, you’ll learn:
- How technology can benefit teaching and learning
- Why and how technology can support the work you currently do
- How you can use technology to prepare for the future
- What tools are available in the G Suite for Education
- How to pick the right tool for your objective
- How you can help your students behave responsibly online.
If you already know this material, feel free to skip to the Unit Review at the end.
What Products Will We Cover?
We will introduce you to a wide range of Google tools in this introductory unit.
This unit focuses on getting prepared for integrating technology into your class. We won’t be diving in to specific skills yet.