TCSOS EMPLOYEES ONLY
Imagine if your classroom went almost completely paperless; if you no longer had to worry about finding a clean copy of a worksheet from last fall or storing a year’s worth of lesson plans. When you save your files ‘in the cloud’ with Google Drive, you solve these problems and more!
When you store and access your files in the cloud, you can share documents via the web, reducing your need to print. And because cloud storage servers have built-in backup systems, you’ll never lose your work – even if your computer crashes. In this unit, we’ll learn what cloud storage is, how to create new files, and how to move existing documents into the cloud. We’ll also see how Classroom makes all of this quick and convenient.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How Google Drive can be used for your own cloud storage
- How to upload documents to Google Drive
- How to create documents within Google Drive
- Tips for organizing your Google Drive
- How to collaborate using Google Docs
- Tips for using the Google Docs suite in your classroom
- How Classroom works with Docs and Drive