The TCSOS Technology team acts as a technology partner to the County’s eleven school districts and their schools. We provide a range of services, from desktop support to full network infrastructure design and implementation projects.
Networking & VOIP Expertise
Wired and Wireless networks are our passion. Implementing a new network, planning on an upgrade, deploying a new phone system, or troubleshooting a stubborn problem? Give us a call.
A priority of the County Office is to ensure that the teachers and staff of our schools are up to speed on the latest classroom technologies and informed about new emerging tools and pedagogical techniques.
Current TrendsAt TCSOS, we keep on top of the latest trends within our county’s districts in order to be able to provide the best service. To the right are some of the “hot topics” in Education Technology for Tuolumne County Schools.
- The Four C’s of Education 100% 100%
- Innovative Learning Environments 87% 87%
- Digital Citizenship 80% 80%
- Next Generation Classroom Design 80% 80%
- Maker Programs & Activities 50% 50%
- Computational Thinking, Coding and Robotics 50% 50%
- Augmented and Virtual Reality 40% 40%
Division Director II, Network & Security
Division Director II, Innovation
Technology Support Specialist