What is WorkAbility?
- Career/Vocational Assessments
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Youth Development and Leadership
- Career Integration of Work Readiness Curriculum
- Career/Transition Portfolio
- Vocational/Career Tech Classes
- Partnership Collaboration
- Parent Participation
By linking employers and students through these services, the collaborative efforts “…will culminate in successful student transition to employment, lifelong learning, and quality adult life.”
– Mission of WorkAbility I
Questions or ready to join us?
Contact our WorkAbility Coordinators
Kathie Danicourt—209.288.7711 – email@example.com
Pam Myhre—209.288.7721 – firstname.lastname@example.org