Local Control Accountability Plan
The LCAP is a three-year plan that describes the goals, actions, services, and expenditures to support positive student outcomes that address state and local priorities.
The latest TCSOS and Tuolumne County District LCAPs can be found on the TCSOS LCAP page.
School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
The SARC provides information to the community to allow public comparison of schools for student achievement, environment, resources & demographics.
Reported using data from the 2021-2022 school year, published during 2022-2023.
School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
The SPSA is a tool for sites to prioritize particular programs and strategies that best serve their students, families, and the community.
COVID-19 Safety Plans
Guidance from the California Department of Public Health for the 2021-22 school year recommends that all local educational agencies (LEAs) post a safety plan on their website to communicate the safety measures in place for 2021-22 and disseminate to families in advance of the start of the school year.
View the current plans on the TCSOS COVID-19 Response page.
Health, Safety, and Prevention
Find the latest information on TCSOS safety and prevention plans.
- 2022-2023 Comprehensive School Safety Plan
- TCSOS Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP)
- Tuolumne County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- 2022-2023 TCSOS Integrated Pest Management Plan
- TCSOS Suicide Prevention Policy [5141.52]
Acceptable Use of Technology Policies
These AUP (Acceptable Use Policies) serve as notice to users, in compliance with Education Code Sections 48980 and 51871.5, and TCSOS’s policies regarding information technology use, computer use, and access to the Internet for its students, employees and other authorized users.
Plans for Expelled Students
Every three years, each county superintendent of schools, in conjunction with superintendents of the school districts within the county, is required to develop a plan for providing educational services to all expelled pupils in that county and to submit the plan to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction, per California Education Code Section 48926.
Grant Funding & Expenditure Reports
Find the latest information on TCSOS grant plans and expenditure reports.
- 2021 Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan
- 2021-2026 Educator Effectiveness Block Grant: 2021-2026
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan
- ESSER III Expenditure Plans Approval List
Grand Jury Response
The mission of the 2015-2016 Tuolumne County Grand Jury is to objectively investigate verifiable facts by diligent examination of fiduciary compliance, ethical standards of administrative stewardship, and professionalism within County public agencies.
- 2015-2016 Tuolumne County Grand Jury Report
- Agency Response to Report From Superintendent Bulkin
- Superintendent Bulkin’s Response to Grand Jury Recommendations
- “How Can Tuolumne County Schools Work Together to Better Serve Their Students”
A study prepared for the Sonora Area Foundation by School Services of California, Inc. [August 2000]
- List of independent firms in California
Who conduct studies of the economic benefits and costs of school district reorganization [June 2016]