LCAP Advisory Services
Tuolumne County superintendent of schools
The 2022-2023 TCSOS LCAP has six goals; four broad goals and two maintenance goals.
Goal 1: Provide social emotional support and timely interventions to all students in order to develop mental health, communication, and conflict resolution skills, and strengthen student resiliency.
Goal 2: Provide training to all staff in tiered interventions, including Positive Behavior Intervention Support, inclusion, and trauma informed practices in order to create a positive school climate and improve student attendance and achievement.
Goal 3: Provide engaging, standards-aligned curriculum, instruction, and access to technology; develop college and career readiness skills, and increase opportunities for students to enroll in CTE, A-G, dual enrollment, and credit recovery courses in order to prepare students for success in college and/or careers.
Goal 4: Provide increased opportunities for parental involvement and regular communication between parents, staff, districts of residence, and partner agencies, including probation, behavioral health, foster/homeless liaisons, social services, and the community college in order to support educational outcomes for all students.
Goal 5: Continue to coordinate services for foster youth and homeless youth enrolled in TCSOS programs and all LEAs in Tuolumne County to minimize changes in school placement and ensure delivery of educational services, and provide training for all LEAs in Tuolumne County to support foster youth and homeless youth.
Goal 6: Continue to coordinate the instruction of expelled pupils in Tuolumne County to prepare them to successfully transition back to their district of residence, other educational options, or graduation.
Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) regulations require that school districts and county offices of education post their draft revised LCAP for a public comment period before the final adoption of the revised document. Members of the public may submit comments regarding the LCAP revisions by emailing the County Superintendent.
Supplement to the Annual Update to the 2021-2022 LCAP
Adopted at the February 7, 2022 TCBOE Board Meeting
Tuolumne County Districts
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Belleview Elementary School
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Big Oak Flat Groveland Unified School District
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Columbia Union School District
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Curtis Creek School District
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Jamestown Elementary
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Sonora Elementary School
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Sonora Union High School District
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Soulsbyville Elementary School District
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Summerville Elementary School District
- TCSOS APPROVED 2022 LCAP – Summerville Union High School District
- TCSOS APPROVED 2021 LCAP – Twain Harte School District