Student Events are fun and unique educational opportunities that challenge students to think in complex ways and apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired in an environment outside of the classroom.
It is with great pleasure that the TCSOS hosts these countywide activities and events. However, their success would not be possible without:
- The support of our generous sponsors and partnerships with county school districts, local businesses, and community organizations.
- The volunteers who graciously donate their time and share their expertise and talents.
- The educators and coaches who guide, train, and motivate students.
- The families who promote student participation and encourage students to reach their goals by developing their abilities and pursuing their interests.
- The students who proudly represent their school and district, challenge themselves and spend countless hours studying, researching, and practicing to improve and showcase their skills.
Due to the ever-evolving circumstances of the pandemic and in an abundance of caution for the health and safety of students, families, and volunteers, many of this year’s activities and events have adapted to meet this uncertainty. Whether held in-person or virtually, we are excited that our county’s students will have continued opportunities to compete and experience the student event this year.